Date: 05/17/13 8:00 AM CT - 05/18/13 12:00 PM CT
Location: Scottsdale, AZ United States
Web site: http://www.concretepumpers.com
Phone: (614) 431-5618
The American Concrete Pumping Association's 2013 Education Conference offers business management training and guidance for contractors involved in concrete pumping. The day and a half-long event, entitled "Pumping Knowledge Into Your Business," is designed for owners, managers and field personnel. The planned sessions include:
- Results of the 2012 Financial Benchmark Survey
- Hot Topics in Labor Law7 Strategies for Re-Entrepreneuring Your Business In the New Economy
- Sales - Beating the Price Trap
- Hire Right! How to Avoid LUZIRS and Deal with the Ones You've Got
- Who's Responsible? Understanding What the Addition of Responsibilities to the ASME B.30.27 Safety Standard for Concrete Pumps and Telebelts Means to You and Your Bottom Line
- Planning Your Next Purchase - What You Need to Know NOW
- What Is Overhead & Where Is Profit?
- Equipment Management for Profitability - Just Because You Own It Doesn't Mean It's Free
- Integrating Social Media Into Your Business - Really?
- Exposed! Minimizing Risk and Controlling Your Exposure Legal Contracts - To Be or Not to Be (A Party to a Pumping Contract)
- Would Your Business Benefit From a CRM Program?