The CONEXPO-CON/AGG Educational Program is an unprecedented resource of cutting-edge information for contractors, business owners, construction materials producers and equipment users to navigate today's challenging economy. More than 125 informative sessions are scheduled and presented by industry experts.
New sessions offered throughout the program are designed specifically to address today's conditions. Here's a sample of what you can expect:
- How to secure the most profitable projects in your area -- Vern Glaser, president of Red Hill Consulting, will provide insight for construction materials or equipment suppliers about how to develop a proactive sales strategy.
- Unlimited alternative to money: business to business credit -- Abe WalkingBear Sanchez, president of A/R Management Group, talks about shifting the typical business view of accounts receivable from cost center and to a proactive profit strategy.
- Cash management and forecasting through tough times -- Matt Stevens, president of management advisory firm, Stevens Construction Institute, offers a fresh understanding of cash management and tips for controlling cash flow.
- Tips on working with legislators to help shape projects -- John Peterson founder of KEMPS Consultants, talks about how to communicate your ideas, requests and needs to federal and state legislators in a way that affects construction policy.
- Workforce 2012 and beyond -- John Richardson, principal at John Richardson & Co., describes how understanding the unique values of the 2012 workforce, replacing the Baby Boomers, can improve worker performance.