CONEXPO-CON/AGG's educational program is a unique source of insights for contractors, business owners, construction materials producers and equipment users taking on today's challenging economy. More than 125 informative sessions organized into nine tracks are scheduled and presented by industry experts.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are offered with the CONEXPO-CON/AGG Education Program to help attendees meet education requirements.
Simultaneous interpretation will be offered in Spanish for topics of particular interest to international visitors. Sessions with interpretation services are indicated with the globe symbol.
- Aggregates -- Focus on current methods and trends in quarry production and plant design.
- Asphalt -- Focus on techniques and innovations in asphalt paving, recycling, materials and plant management.
- Concrete -- Focus on the latest practices and advances in concrete materials, masonry, production and plant management.
- Earthmoving & Site Development -- Focus on current business and equipment practices for large equipment contractors.
- Equipment Asset Management -- Focus on the latest in fleet asset management and maintenance trends.
- Management Best Practices -- Focus on improving and building business strategies/tools needed to manage and strengthen your company for success today and tomorrow.
- Recycling & Sustainability -- Focus on the latest innovations and technology surrounding recycling and green building.
- Safety -- Focus on practices, training and regulations designed to keep crews and plants safe.
- Workforce Development/Competitive Edge -- Focus on developing and improving your personal skills to be effective and successful in today's workforce.