Landscape and grounds-maintenance contractors interested in diversifying to offer more services to current customers can take advantage of a special “Intro to Pavement Maintenance Discount” at National Pavement Expo, Jan. 23-26, 2013 in Nashville, Tenn.
By entering Promotion Code EX139 when registering, you can select any four of the following 90-minute seminars for a total of $250 – a $50 savings off the Early Bird pricing cost.
Sessions included in the Intro to Pavement Maintenance Discount are:
- Basic Sealcoating Principles (A-4)
- Parking Lot Layout & Striping Basics (B-11)
- How to Know “Weather” to Sealcoat or Stripe (C-25)
- How to Stripe the Tough Jobs (D-34)
- Stamped Asphalt & Interlocking Concrete Pavement: Profit Opportunities for Contractors (C-24)
- Asphalt Maintenance Basics: Cracksealing, Patching, Sealcoating & Overlays (A-8)
- Infrared on the Job: Step-by-Step Jobsite Solutions (A-7)
- Better Estimating on Sealcoating Jobs (B-15)