The newly revised Pervious Concrete Research Compilation is now available from the Ready Mixed Concrete (RMC) Research and Education Foundation.
Funded by the RMC Research and Education Foundation and the Concrete Industry Management (CIM) program at Middle Tennessee State University, this compilation provides information on all existing and underway pervious concrete research projects that have been reported to the programs. The anthology is divided into categories and includes a reference section of additional resources:
- applications and case studies
- construction techniques, durability and maintenance
- hydrological and environmental design
- mix designs
- specifications and test methods
- structural design and properties
The document will be updated periodically. Access the Pervious Concrete Research Compilation online.