Neff Rental announced the release of its new and improved website. The site focuses on the user experience, providing a faster, more efficient visitor experience, and an overall new look and feel for better accessibility to critical information.
“The new Neff Rental website is part of our on-going effort to make our company easier to find on the Internet and, once prospective customers arrive at the site, make it easier for them to find the information they need,” said Graham Hood, president and CEO at Neff Rental.
The new Neffrental.com includes the following site enhancements:
- Improved access to all equipment categories.
- Free Quote Request, Branch Locator, Equipment Category Listings, Services Listings, and Contact Options are immediately accessible via the homepage.
- Search functionality to enable users to look for specific equipment types or branch locations.
- Zip code location search functionality.
- Improved access to equipment availability and detailed specifications thanks to an enhanced equipment database.
- A new blog, which is the go-to resource for construction, industrial as well as oil and gas related contractors. This includes details on everything from safety to helping you choose the right equipment for your project needs.
The website’s new functionality allows users to easily request a free quote, find their closest branch, locate equipment, or contact Neff Rental directly. Neff Rental wanted to make the site as accessible as possible to garner potential customer business. With the new Neff Rental website, you have everything at your fingertips.