The Wirtgen W 35 Ri compact milling machine is designed for tight or restricted areas for the partial rehabilitation of pavement, milling around manhole covers, placing and removing road markings, or interior applications.
- 14-in. cutting width, expandable to 20 in., with a maximum 4-in. cutting depth
- 82-fpm top operating speed
- Maximum operating weight of 10,141 lbs.
- 60-hp four-cylinder Deutz TCD 2.9 L4 engine meets Tier 4 final emissions standards
- Three variably selectable milling drum speeds suit a wide range of applications
- Standardized operating concept permits operators to save up to three milling depths using the standard ergonomic multifunctional armrests
- WIDRIVE machine management system centrally controls the diesel engine, travel drive, milling drum drive, water system and Level Pro Plus