The Grindlazer's electronic DCS Depth Control System enables operators to raise and lower the cutter with the push of a button. Contractors can quickly and accurately adjust cutter depth "on the fly" without stopping production.
- Depth adjustment via display and handlebar controls
- Adjust cut depth in 0.01-in. increments
- Controls, linear actuator, and electronic components are all protected against the harsh conditions of jobsites
- Ideal for achieving consistent cut depth when doing inlay or adjusting to surface variations
- Eliminates risk of "dropped drums"
- Available on four models