Navistar International unveils a four-wheel-drive version of its Terrastar Class 4-5 medium-duty truck, which fills a current void in the market.
- Uses a chain-driven transfer case and there is a gear-driven transfer case also under development
- 300-hp, 6.4-liter MaxxForce 7 V-8 engine that delivers 660 lb.-ft. torque
- Features a compacted graphite iron (CGI) block which offers high strength without added weight
- Advanced EGR leads to even greater weight savings
- 107-in. BBC helps ensure maneuverability on tight jobsites