PLEASANTON, CA - IronPlanet, one of the world's leading online auction marketplaces for used construction and agricultural equipment, will be selling more than $25 million of equipment in its Western Winter Sale January 27-28. All the equipment in this auction is located in the U.S., and more than 2,000 items will be up for sale over the two-day online event.
IronPlanet's Western Winter Sale will feature construction equipment including cranes, paving and concrete equipment, loaders and more. Featured items in the auction are:
- 2008 Volvo A40E Articulated Dump Truck
- 2006 Caterpillar D8T Crawler Tractor
- 2008 Caterpillar 140M Motor Grader
- 2007 Komatsu HD325-7 Off-Road End Dump Truck
- 2007 John Deere 350D LC Track Excavator
Prior to auction day, bidders can place bids in advance on the Western Winter Sale items through IronPlanet's PriorityBid service. The Western Winter Sale officially opens at 7 a.m. PST on January 27 and runs through January 28 at www.ironplanet.com.