LAS VEGAS - The Concrete Industry Management (CIM) program - a business intensive program that awards students with a four-year Bachelor of Science degree in Concrete Industry Management - is pleased to announce the signature item for their sixth annual auction at World of Concrete is a Mack Truck model GU713 equipped with a McNeilus 11-cubic-yard Bridgemaster concrete mixer donated by Mack Trucks, Inc. and McNeilus Co., a Division of Oshkosh Truck. The total combined value for this item is more than $160,000.
The truck is a 2010 Mack GU713 set forward front axle for Bridgemaster and includes:
- MP7-365M engine with US07 emissions with Mack engine brakes
- Fuller RTO14909ALL transmission
- Air Ride Cab and Bostrom Air Talledega driver seat
- Tilt -Tele steering column
- FXL20 20,000-pound Mack front axle
- SB38 Mack Tandem rear axle with Chalmers 46,000-pound suspension
- Cab is Hydrant Imron Elite Red and Frame is Black
- Front wheels are aluminum and rear wheels (8) are steel painted white
- 248-inch wheel base
The mixer is a white McNeilus Bridgemaster® 11 cubic yard transit and includes:
- ¼-inch AR steel drum and fins
- 125 aluminum cross mount water tank
- Aluminum fenders
- Three extension chutes on vertical hanger at rear pedestal
- Power up/down chute lift
- Air chute lock
The sixth annual auction will be held on Thursday, Jan. 20 in the North Hall Room N262 of the Las Vegas Convention Center. The silent auction will be held from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and the live auction begins at 1 p.m. Once again this year, Internet bidding will be available on the Ritchie Brothers website, www.rbauction.com. To participate in electronic auction bidding, bidders must register a week in advance. Those participating in the auction at the WOC can register on-site.
Those interested in making a donation should contact CIM Auction Committee Chairman Peter Brewin at email@example.com or 214-693-6669.