The American Concrete Pumping Association will honor one selected outstanding concrete pump operator for the 2010 "Safe Operator of the Year" Award at the Annual ACPA Membership Meeting and Awards Presentation on January 18, 2011, in Las Vegas.
To qualify, the nominated ACPA Certified Operator must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a current ACPA Certified Operator
- Must be employed by a current ACPA member
- Must have an outstanding safety record
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be willing to travel to Las Vegas for the World of Concrete Convention
- Must consent to have promotional pictures used for advertising and promotions
The selected recipient will receive complimentary airfare and lodging for two, plus $500 spending money to attend the World of Concrete Convention in Las Vegas.
Complete the nomination form and return to the ACPA National Office along with a brief work history, letter of recommendation and a color photo. Only one nominee per company, please. All nomination forms must be received no later than December 15, 2010. The award recipient will be notified by December 17, 2010.
Contact Janet Kasson, Member Services, with questions: 614-431-5618; firstname.lastname@example.org