ESCO Corporation offers the Ultralok Tooth System - a breakthrough in construction tooth systems. Plus, the new U60 size completes the Ultralok package to cover all popular construction and aggregate machine applications.
The Ultralok system offers a hammerless lock that is integrated into the point - not only providing increased safety, but also eliminating the need for separate pins or locks.
- The Ultralok design is a direct result of "Voice of the Customer" survey conducted among construction and aggregate specialists around the world.
- The Ultralok system is offered in eight construction sizes. The product line covers 6 to 75 metric ton excavators and 2 to 12 yard class wheel loaders.
- ESCO has designed a whole new family of tooth shapes specifically for the Ultralok system to maximize machine performance in all applications.
Benefits of the ESCO Ultralok Tooth System:
- The hammerless locking system is an integral part of the point - resulting in greater safety, reduced field inventory and simplified field replacement.
- The lower profile system increases penetration for greater productivity and reduced fuel consumption.
- Point replacement in the field is quick and easy, reducing downtime and providing greater value to end users.
- The Ultralok system has increased useable wear metal - reducing maintenance and downtime.