TROY, MI - Meritor WABCO Vehicle Control Systems announces the availability of TOOLBOX 9.0, the latest PC-based diagnostics software for its pneumatic and hydraulic anti-lock braking systems, electronic leveling modules, and electronically-controlled air suspensions.
New features in TOOLBOX 9.0 include:
- Support for RSSPlus, Meritor WABCO's trailer-based stability system.
- Support for the "E" version of Hydraulic ABS (HABS).
- Support for tractor ABS "E" version 4.3 and Hydraulic Power Brake (HPB) releases 1 and 2.
- Compatibility with Microsoft Windows 7 operating system.
TOOLBOX 9.0 supports the complete range of Meritor WABCO vehicle control products:
- Pneumatic ABS (D and E Versions)
- Trailer ABS (Easy-Stop and Enhanced Easy-Stop with PLC)
- SmartTrac Stability Control (ESC and RSC) and RSSPlus
- Hydraulic ABS
- Hydraulic Power Brake (HPB)
- Electronic leveling valves for tractors and trailers
- Electronically Controlled Air Suspension (ECAS) for buses
TOOLBOX displays both active and stored system faults as well as the corresponding repair instructions. It can display both constant and dynamic information from the braking system under test, and activate components to verify system integrity, correct component operation, and installation wiring.
Meritor WABCO TOOLBOX 9.0 requires Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7; a minimum of 512MB RAM; 60MB HD space for full installation; a 64- or 32-bit processor; an RP1210A-compliant communications adapter for SAE J1708/J1587 or PLC; and a serial, parallel, or USB port for an RP1210A adapter.
TOOLBOX is distributed by SPX Service Solutions. For order information, call 1-800-328-6657. Technical support is available through Meritor WABCO's OnTrac customer service team at 1-800-535-5560.