Washington, D.C - The American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) announced the election of its 2009-2010 officers. The following individuals were elected at the association’s national convention, held October 6-9, in Charleston, SC, as ARTBA officers:
- Chairman: Larry Tate, worldwide product manager, Caterpillar Inc., Decatur, IL
- Senior Vice Chairman: Bill Cox, president, Corman Construction, Annapolis Junction, MD
- First Vice Chairman: Paul Yarossi, president of HNTB Holdings, Ltd., New York, NY
- Northeastern Region Vice Chairman: Nick Ivanoff, president & CEO, Ammann & Whitney, New York, NY
- Southern Region Vice Chairman: Steve Wright, vice president, Wright Brothers Construction, Charleston, TN
- Central Region Vice Chairman: Ken Aldridge, CEO, Aldridge Electric, Libertyville, IL
- Western Region Vice Chairman: Jim Andoga, president, Austin Bridge & Road, Austin, TX
- Vice Chairman At-Large: Jim Weinstein, senior vice president, AECOM, Philadelphia, PA
- Vice Chairman At-Large: Ron DeFeo, chairman and CEO, Terex Corporation, Westport, CT
- Vice Chairman At-Large: David S. Zachry, president and CEO, Zachry Construction Corporation, San Antonio, TX
- Vice Chairman At-Large: Larry Lair, vice president of Traffic Safety Systems Division, 3M, St. Paul, MN
- Vice Chairman At-Large: Bob Close, vice president, Parsons Brinckerhoff, Orange County, CA
- Vice Chairman At-Large: Doug Black, CEO, Oldcastle Materials, Atlanta, GA
- Treasurer: Tom Hill, president and CEO, Summit Materials, Washington, D.C.
ARTBA represents the U.S. transportation design and construction industry in Washington, D.C.