The American Institute of Architects (AIA) announced the addition of 31 documents to AIA Documents-on-Demand, bringing the total number of documents available through this service to 79. This is the largest addition to Documents-on-Demand and includes most of the G Series forms for Contract Administration and Project Management, which are widely-used among contractors. Other documents added to support design and construction projects include documents from the A series for Owner/Contractor, B series for Owner/Architect, C series for Other Agreements and E for Exhibits.
AIA Documents-on-Demand is a popular, cost effective, Web-based service that enables both PC and MAC users to easily access, electronically fill out and print the latest AIA Contract Documents anytime and anywhere with access to the Internet and a printer. Over 18,000 documents have been downloaded through Documents-on-Demand since January 2011.
The following documents have been added to AIA Documents-on-Demand:
- A701 - 1997, Instructions to Bidders
- B103 - 2007, Standard Form of Agreement Between Owner and Architect for a Large or Complex Project
- B144ARCH-CM - 1993, Standard Form of Amendment for the Agreement Between Owner and Architect where the Architect Provides Construction Management Services as an Adviser to the Owner
- C101 - 1993, Joint Venture Agreement for Professional Services
- C106 - 2007, Digital Data Licensing Agreement
- C727 - 1992, Standard Form of Agreement Between Architect and Consultant for Special Services
- E201 - 2007, Digital Data Protocol Exhibit
- G601 - 1994, Request for Proposal - Land Survey
- G602 - 1993, Request for Proposal - Geotechnical Services
- G704 CMa - 1992, Certificate of Substantial Completion, Construction Manager-Adviser Edition
- G704DB - 2004, Acknowledgement of Substantial Completion of a Design-Build Project
- G705 - 2001, List of Subcontractors
- G707 - 1994, Consent of Surety to Final Payment
- G707A - 1994, Consent of Surety to Reduction in or Partial Release of Retainage
- G709 - 2001, Work Changes Proposal Request
- G710 - 1992, Architect's Supplemental Instructions
- G711 - 1972, Architect's Field Report
- G712 - 1972, Shop Drawing and Sample Record
- G714 - 2007, Construction Change Directive
- G714 CMa - 1992, Construction Change Directive, Construction Manager-Adviser Edition
- G715 - 1991, Supplemental Attachment for ACORD Certificate of Insurance 25-S
- G716 - 2004, Request for Information
- G737 - 2009, Summary of Contractors' Applications for Payment, Construction Manager as Adviser Edition
- G801 - 2007, Notification of Amendment to the Professional Services Agreement
- G802 - 2007, Amendment to the Professional Services Agreement
- G803 - 2007, Amendment to the Consultant Services Agreement
- G804 - 2001, Register of Bid Documents
- G806 - 2001, Project Parameters Worksheet
- G807 - 2001, Project Team Directory
- G809 - 2001, Project Abstract
- G810 - 2001, Transmittal Letter
AIA Documents-on-Demand allow users who do not need or cannot afford the convenience, extensive selection and ease-of-use of AIA Contract Document software to purchase and download only the AIA Contract Document forms and agreements necessary for a certain project. Access to the service is free. The price per document ranges.
The new AIA Contract Documents on AIA Documents-on-Demand are currently available for purchase. Please visit http://documentsondemand.aia.org.
More information about AIA Contract Documents can be found at www.aia.org/contractdocs. AIA Contract Documents software can be purchased at www.aia.org/contractdocs/AIAB083374. Documents in paper form are available through the AIA's full service distributors.