For 2012, the National Ready Mixed Concrete Association (NRMCA) will host several courses related to sustainability of concrete manufacturing and construction online. These courses are offered online and are attended by design professionals and concrete industry professionals from all over the world.
Each course typically includes four online Webinars, additional reading and exercises, and quizzes. 2012 courses include:
- January 16-19 – Life Cycle Assessment of Concrete Structures
- February 6-9 – Concrete's Role in Sustainable Development
- February 27-March 1 – Building Green with Concrete
- March 26-29 – Pervious Concrete: A Stormwater Solution
- May 21-24 – Life Cycle Assessment of Concrete Structures
- June 25-28 – Concrete's Role in Sustainable Development
- July 16-19 – Building Green with Concrete
- August 6-9 – Pervious Concrete: A Stormwater Solution
NRMCA, based in Silver Spring, MD, represents the producers of ready mixed concrete and the companies that provide materials, equipment and support to the industry. It conducts education, training, promotion, research, engineering, safety, environmental, technological, lobbying and regulatory programs.