The International Concrete Polishing and Staining Conference (ICPSC), October 11-14 at the Gwinnett Convention Center in Duluth, Ga., will offer a 1-hour class that will teach attendees how to present an architect "lunch & learn" that will produce polished concrete job leads. The class will take place October 13 from 11:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
This course was designed by architects and polishing contractors in order to ensure it provides the most value for all involved. This combination creates an effective presentation, that will maximize the return on time spent teaching at an architect lunch & learn. Presenters include Sean Reilly, AIA, LEED AP, of Kerns Group Architects and Jason Griffasi of Concrete Innovations, Inc. and ICPSC.
The class includes take-home items designed to allow the attendee to insert their specific company logo and information into the materials. This, combined with the step-by-step instructions provided during class, will allow attendees to begin maximizing lead generation immediately.
The take-home materials include:
- General “What is Polished Concrete” PowerPoint presentation template. This is a 1-hour presentation template that you can customize with your company logo and then use to present your company to architects.
- Course outline template. You will send this outline to the architects after setting up the lunch & learn, in order to explain what will be discussed and why they should attend.
- Company specific handout template. This is the information about you and your company, that you will leave behind with each architect once the presentation is complete.
- Best practices guidelines, sample question sheet, presentation skills. How to leave architects with a valuable company specific binder (that won't get tossed out!) including general info/options on polished concrete.
What you will learn:
- Why is it important to set up an lunch & learn?
- How do you go about setting up/scheduling a lunch & learn with an architect?
- What type of preparation goes into providing a lunch & learn to an architecture firm?
- What should you provide?
- Presentation skills and tips
- How to leave architects with necessary company specific brochure (that wont get tossed out!) including general info/options on polished concrete
This special class costs $50 for ICPSC 2012 attendees. This fee includes all of the take-home material as well as a boxed lunch. Learn more about the class by visiting the ICPSC webpage. Learn more about ICPSC 2012 and how to register at www.ICPSC365.com.