Taking proactive steps to mitigate risk helps keep you profitable. According to a report analyzing 5,000 projects issued by McGraw Hill Construction, effective risk management techniques have changed dramatically in recent times. Attend this webinar to learn common patterns on effective risk management. This analysis will break down public and private risk and the most effective means to mitigate these risks, including payment risk, owner satisfaction and technical requirements. Learn about common causes for disputes and how to deal with them cost effectively – and without litigation.
- Learn how to identify, analyze and mitigate the biggest threats to project success
- Understand the best investments to protect profitability and what owners care about
- Distinguish top threats on private work vs. public projects
- Learn how new technologies like BIM and team integration can mitigate risk
When: Tuesday December 4, 2012
2:00 - 3:30 p.m. ET
Cost: AGC Members: $99; Non-Members: $129
- Jim Zack, Executive Director of Navigant Construction Forum, Navigant Consulting, Inc.
- Mike Subak, Partner, Pepper Hamilton, LLP