Asphalt Contractor readers can select six of the following 13 National Pavement Expo seminars for $299 – a savings of more than $200 over regular pricing.
- Successful Asphalt Placement & Compaction for Crews
- Infrared on the Job: Step-by-Step Jobsite Solutions
- Asphalt Maintenance Basics: Cracksealing, Patching, Sealcoating & Overlays
- Commercial Paving “Tough Jobs” & How to Solve Them
- Keys to a Profitable Project; Materials Selection (Presented by Asphalt Institute)
- Keys to a Profitable Project; Pavement Evaluation (Presented by Asphalt Institute)
- How Your Paver Operates – and How its Operations Impact Your Bottom Line
- Paving Operations: How to “Train the Trainer”
- Effective Compaction of Hot Mix Asphalt
- Identifying, Preventing, and Solving Mat Problems
- Troubleshooting HMA Joint Construction
For complete descriptions or to register for National Pavement Expo, Jan. 23-26, 2013 in Nashville, visit www.nationalpavementexpo.com.