Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers is preparing for a six-day unreserved public auction at its permanent auction site in Orlando, Fla., from February 18 - 23, 2013. More than 6,000 heavy equipment items and trucks are already featured in this year's February Orlando auction - with new items being added daily. Bids in the auction can be made on site at the 200±-acre Orlando auction site, online in real-time or by placing proxy bids in person or by phone.
A major highlight of the annual six-day Orlando auction is the thousands of used and unused, late-model equipment items including: forklifts, loader backhoes, wheel loaders, articulated dump trucks, motor graders, motor scrapers, crawler tractors, crawler loaders, pavers, skid steer loaders, multi-terrain loaders and much more including:
- More than 335 boom & scissor lifts
- More than 270 excavators
- More than 200 wheel loaders
- More than 160 crawler tractors
- More than 130 truck tractors
- More than 1,500 industrial support items, including landscape equipment, air compressors, generator sets, light towers, heaters, pressure washers and other miscellaneous consumer items
Consignments for the Orlando auction are still being accepted. Anyone interested in selling equipment and trucks in the auction can contact the Ritchie Bros. Orlando site at (863) 420-9919.
February 2013 auction details
- Location: Ritchie Bros. permanent auction site in Orlando at the corner of I-4 & US Hwy 27 (700 Ritchie Rd.), Davenport, FL 33897
- Orlando auction site telephone: +1.863.420.9919
- Date(s): Monday, February 18 to Saturday, February 23, 2013
- Auction start time: 8:00 a.m. daily
- The auction is open to the public; registration to bid is free; a refundable bid deposit may be required
- On-site registration begins on Thursday, February 14, 2013
Interested buyers can come to the auction site to inspect, test and compare items Monday - Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. until the day of the auction. The auction site will also be open on Sunday, February 10 and Sunday, February 17 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.