Cat 336E H Hybrid Excavator
Cat 988K Wheel Loader
Cat 444F Backhoe Loader
Cat 302.4D Mini Excavator
Caterpillar, in cooperation with its German dealer, Zeppelin Baumaschinen GmbH, will exhibit at the Bauma trade show in Munich more than 70 machines under the theme “Committed to Your Success. All Day. Every Day.” Three different exhibit areas totaling over 12,000 square meters of space will showcase the latest Cat machines, work tools and engines, as well as the latest technology, solutions and services to help customers succeed.
The main indoor stand, in hall B6 features more than 50 machines. With a focus on technology to deliver leading productivity, fuel economy and sustainability, the center part of the stand will showcase:
- The new Cat 336E H hybrid excavator that will be launched at the show. This model uses a new hydraulic technology developed by Caterpillar
- The 988K wheel loader, also being introduced at the show, meets the stringent European Union (EU) Stage IV/U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final emission standards and offers up to 20% greater fuel efficiency compared to the previous model
- The Cat 966K XE wheel loader, equipped with an advanced powertrain system
- The Cat D7E electric drive track-type tractor
Additional Cat machine introductions feature four mini excavators: Cat 302.2D, 302.4D and the compact radius 301.7D and 308E2, the 444F equal-size-tire, European backhoe loader and the D6K2 track-type tractor. The recently introduced 318E hydraulic excavator and M313D wheel excavator, the 120M2 AWD motor grader as well as the 91-tonne capacity 777G off-highway truck will be on show.
Optimally matched with the 777G truck, the 6020B hydraulic mining shovel is a brand new, “clean-sheet” design that will make its market debut at bauma. With a 220-tonne operating weight and a 20-tonne payload, the 6020B is the largest Cat machine on display. It features a new, state-of-the-art cab design with high visibility, modular construction with walk-through power module for easy serviceability, and a single-engine configuration.
The range of machines displayed includes a full representation of Cat paving products and the introduction of three new models: the AP300D paver and two utility compactors: the CB24B and CB34B XW.
The following key industry support services provided by Caterpillar and Cat dealers will be highlighted:
- Product Link and Vision Link enable comprehensive and flexible remote monitoring, asset tracking, fleet management, preventative maintenance, and help improve site productivity. Displays will demonstrate how the tools within the Vision Link interface allow immediate access to fleet information by customers.
- Cat Grade Control, a two-dimensional factory installed and calibrated machine control and guidance system, can be upgraded to a three-dimensional system, and AccuGrade is available as an aftermarket system. These options will be featured on displayed construction and paving equipment.
- Cat Certified Used (CCU) equipment help customers lower costs and improve financial returns.
- Financing and insurance: Cat Financial offers a wide range of financing alternatives to customers and Cat dealers for Cat machinery and engines, Solargas turbines and other equipment and marine vessels.
Caterpillar industrial will feature a full range of EU Stage IV/U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final engines. These engines span 8.2 – 895 bkW (11-1,200 bhp) and are utilized by original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in the construction, mining and general industrial sectors. On display will be a C2.2 and C7.1 ACERT engine, in addition to a C4.4 ACERT and C13 ACERT power unit. The industrial exhibit is located on stand 316 in Hall 4.