The International Concrete Repair Institute (ICRI) membership elected William “Bud” Earley, Aquafin, Inc., as its 2013 president. Mr. Earley will preside over ICRI during its 25th Anniversary Year.
To support Earley in 2013, the ICRI membership also elected the following officers:
- President-Elect – Michael Tabassi, PE, Tadjer-Cohen-Edelson Associates, Inc.
- Vice President – Katherine Klosowski-Blatz, BASF Building Systems
- Secretary – Keith Harrison, Capital Restoration & Waterproofing, Inc.
- Treasurer – Brian Daley, C.A. Lindman, Inc.
2012 President Garth Fallis, Vector Corrosion Technologies continue his service on the board as Immediate Past-President.
In addition to the president and officers, the membership voted in five new board members, who will serve a three-year term beginning January 1, 2013:
- Jeffery S. Barnes – Atlantic Rstoration Corp.
- Michael Breetz – Structural Systems Repair Group.
- Tanya Wattenburg Komas – CSU, Chico, Concrete Industry Management
- Chris Lippmann – Kenseal Construction Products Corp.
- Jessi Meyer – Cortec Corporation