The Tilt-Up Concrete Association (TCA) has announced the election of new board members and the slate of officers for the 2013 year. Glenn Doncaster, President of Citadel Contractors, Inc., Apex, N.C., will continue to serve as president of the TCA Board of Directors. Doncaster specializes in taking projects intended for traditional masonry and transforming them using tilt-up technology. He has been a member of the construction industry for several decades and a TCA Board of Directors member since 2004.
Other officers serving the Board for 2013 are:
- President-elect: Kimberly Corwin of A.H. Harris & Sons, Newington, Conn.
- Secretary: James Williams, P.E., C.E., S.E., AIA of ae urbia and J.M. Williams and Associates, Inc., Salt Lake City, Utah
- Treasurer: Shane Miller of DIVCON, Inc., Spokane Valley, Wash.
Those re-elected are:
- Barclay Gebel of Concrete Strategies, LLC, St. Louis, Mo.
- Shane Miller of DIVCON, Inc., Spokane Valley, Wash.
Those continuing service on the Board are:
- Mike Denson of Innovative Brick Systems, LLC. (Broomfield, Colo.)
- Frank Adames of Contratistas Civiles y Mecanicos (CCM) (Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic)
- Mark Johnson, P.E., S.E.C.B of Johnson Structural Group, Boca Raton, Fla.
- Jeffrey Brown, AIA, of Powers Brown Architecture, Houston, Texas
- Tom Stecker of Thermomass, Boone, Iowa
- Shannon D. Stucker of AML, Inc., Floyds Knobs, Ind.
- James Williams, P.E., C.E., S.E., AIA of ae urbia and J.M. Williams and Associates, Inc., Salt Lake City, Utah
- Andrew S. McPherson of Seretta Construction, Apopka, Fla.; Charlotte, N.C. or Austin, Texas
Ex-officio members of the Board from related associations are:
- Lionel Lemay, Director of Applied Engineering for the National Ready Mix Concrete Association
- Douglas Sordyl, Managing Director for Industry Affairs of the American Concrete Institute
- Tony Johnson, Regional Manager for the Concrete Reinforcing Steel Institute
- Larry Novak, Director of Engineered Buildings for the Portland Cement Association
Elected to three-year terms to the Board for the first time are:
- Scott Collins, P.E., Chief Engineer for Meadow Burke, selected by the Global Associates Council
- Matthew Bell, P.E., Structural/Field Engineer with LJB, Inc.’s Facilities Division (elected by the membership by mail ballot)