Jeff Kroeker of Kroeker Inc./Demolition & Recycling Contractors, Fresno, Calif., has been elected President of the National Demolition Association, the leading trade organization for the global demolition industry. He was elected at the NDA’s 40th Annual Convention in San Diego.
Other changes to NDA Executive Committee are the election of:
- Peter Banks of CEI Boston LLC, Norfolk, Mass., as vice president
- Scott Knightly of EnviroVantage, Epping, N.H., as secretary
- Christopher Godek of New England Yankee Construction LLC of Milford, Conn., as treasurer
Don Rachel of Rachel Contracting LLC of St. Michael, Minn., is past president. Michael R. Taylor CAE serves as Executive Director.
The Association has appointed a number of new members to its Board of Directors.
- Rick Givan of LVI Environmental Services, Inc. of Denver, Colo.
- Anthony Pirrone of Ontario Specialty Contracting Inc. of Buffalo, N.Y.
- Andrew DeBaise of Rocky Mountain Recycling Inc. of Commerce City, Colo.
- William Sinclair of Safedem Limited, Dundee, Scotland