Candidates for the American Rental Association (ARA) board elections have been selected. Ballots will be mailed to the designated voting representatives of all ARA members in mid-July and be due on Sept. 4.
The following candidates will vie for seats on the ARA board of directors. General members will vote for the president-elect, directors for their regions and associate member director. Associate members will vote for the associate member director. Those elected will begin their terms in February 2014, at the conclusion of The Rental Show 2014 in Orlando. The candidates are:
- Harold Sater, former ARA Region Four director (2008-11), Encore Event Rentals and A & A Tents, Shreveport, La.
- Terry Turner, current ARA Party & Event Services SIG chairman; president, All Occasions Party Rentals, Knoxville, Tenn.
Region One Director:
- Brendon Blood, general manager, Blood’s Catering & Party Rentals, White River Junction, Vt.
- Anthony Durante, CEO, Durante Rentals, Bronx, N.Y.
Region Four Director:
- Kevin Reim, owner/president, Redtail Equipment Rental, College Station, Texas
- Willie Strange, secretary-treasurer, Eagle Rentals, Seguin, Texas
Region Five Director:
- David Gill, owner/president, Rentals Unlimited/Grand Rental Station, Traverse City, Mich.
- Kevin Hoffman, president, A to Z RentAll & Sales, Madison, Wis.
Associate Member Director:
- Alex Kouzmanoff, vice president, Aztec Tents, Torrance, Calif.
- Tony Sabo, rental sales & marketing manager, Graco, Rogers, Minn.