Minnich Manufacturing has recently promoted a number of key players to provide a dynamic focus on customer service and support, sales, and marketing.
“By promoting these folks from within, we are maintaining a high level of institutional knowledge throughout the ranks of our organization,” explains company owner, Jim Minnich. “That ultimately translates into a better experience with our products and team for both dealers and contractors.”
The recent promotions at Minnich Manufacturing are as follows:
- Todd Jurjevic, a 12-year veteran with Minnich Manufacturing, has been promoted to Director of Sales and Marketing. In his new role, Jurjevic leads the charge on all marketing and sales initiatives within the organization. Previously, Jurjevic was in charge of outside sales for the U.S. east and west coasts.
- Troy Kingan has been with Minnich for 14 years, and was recently promoted from Machine Shop Supervisor to Plant Manager, now overseeing operations of the Mansfield, Ohio facility.
- Mike Sansom brings 11 years of experience in inside sales with Minnich Manufacturing to his new outside sales role where he is responsible for the east and west coasts.
- Toby Kerschner’s three years with Minnich as a drill assembler and service technician will parlay nicely into his new role on the inside sales team.
- Rob Minnich has been promoted to sales and marketing from his previous role in the Flex Shaft Vibrator department. In addition to sales and marketing functions, he also spearheads the video production effort for the organization.
- Shane Geer, a 14-year employee of Minnich Manufacturing as outside sales for the Middle United States expands his responsibilities to include Minnich Manufacturing’s home state of Ohio.