November marks the beginning of a new and exciting relationship between retail powerhouse Sears and the innovative work footwear brand KEEN Utility. Outfitting families for generations, Sears has become known as a go-to gear destination for DIYers to professional craftspeople and everyone in between. New to the safety footwear field, KEEN Utility has quickly carved a place for its leading-edge work footwear in the market, proving that work boots are just as important as any other tool — in this case, tools for your feet.
Sears patrons will now have access to several KEEN Utility safety styles for men and women at 50 doors throughout the U.S. and online at Sears.com and ShopYourWay.com. These styles incorporate the iconic KEEN toe-bumper silhouette with advanced performance and safety details including asymmetrical safety-toes, the distinctive KEEN.Welt construction and oil- and slip-resistant outsoles.
Available men’s and women’s styles at select Sears locations will include:
- Portland PR - Built in the U.S.A. in KEEN’s hometown of Portland, Oregon, the men’s Portland PR boots feature puncture resistant midsole plates and lightweight asymmetrical aluminum toes for added protection. A Waterproof full-grain leather upper is supple and flexible while 3M reflective piping adds additional safety visibility in low-light conditions. A KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane and Dri-Lex lining provide excellent air circulation and waterproof protection making this one boot perfect for heavy work that require safety footwear that goes the extra mile.
- Pittsburgh - The Pittsburgh was inspired by the tough-working steelworkers of Pennsylvania and designed to be the ultimate tool for the feet. Made with a waterproof Nubuck leather upper and features a KEEN.DRY™ waterproof breathable membrane and unique anatomically correct left and right asymmetrical steel toes that satisfy ASTM safety standards while providing lightweight comfort.
- Tucson - Tough enough to stand up to a hard day on the job site, the outdoor-inspired Tucson work boot features a waterproof, nubuck leather upper with a sleek, low profile midsole and open mesh inserts to increase air circulation. The Tucson features a KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane, hydrophobic/hydrophilic two-zone comfort technology lining, oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole and patent-pending asymmetrical steel toes built for comfort while never sacrificing safety.
- Flint Low - Already a fan favorite in the men’s industrial line, the women’s Flint is a hiker-inspired safety boot in a fit made for the female foot. The boot features a versatile and lightweight design incorporating waterproof nubuck leather with mesh inserts for increased airflow. Flint also features left and right asymmetrical steel toes and oil- and slip-resistant, non-marking rubber outsoles delivering superior protection for all-day wear.
- Atlanta Cool - The name says it all. The Atlanta Cool combines an easy, athletic silhouette with breathable comfort and innovative safety features to protect feet from work site hazards. Exceptionally lightweight, the Atlanta Cool features a mesh liner and highly ventilated leather and mesh upper. Safety features include asymmetrical steel safety toes, reflective webbing for visibility and oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsoles.