Putzmeister’s new 36Z Boom Pump offers a reduced weight, streamlined design, and more user-friendly features.
Putzmeister America, Inc. has introduced the new 36Z-Meter Truck-Mounted Concrete Boom Pump, featuring a reduced weight, a more user-friendly design and offers increased ease of service.
- 51,500 lbs. Gross vehicle weight (26 tons)
- New pump weighs 4,500 lbs. (2 tons) less than the previous 36Z model
- Three-axle chassis which can meet federal bridge requirements
- Spacious deck allows for ease of movement during maintenance and service
- New hydraulic system has an improved filtration system
- The pedestal now has a rotation bearing instead of a rack and pinion
- Improved pipe layout and an increased parts commonality between components of the pipe system
- Only two different types of elbows — 45- and 90-degree — are used, as compared with three elbows in the previous model
- New Ergonic Graphic Display which features wireless computer technology and a high resolution, color screen
- Includes the new RS 909 Hopper which incorporates an RFID safety switch, preventing it from operating with the grate open and incorporating zero moving parts
- Meets all ASME B30.27-2009 Safety standards