On Thursday, April 17, from 2 unitl 3:30 p.m., join Ken Simonson of the Associated General Contractors of America, Kermit Baker of the American Institute of Architects and Bernard Markstein of Reed Construction Data for insight into the 2014 construction-industry economic outlook.
The free webinar will answer these questions:
- What are the bright spots for non-residential construction?
- How does employment compare to its peak?
- Which positions are proving difficult to fill?
- Which trends are helping construction growth?
- Will the Fed's winding down of quantitative easing spike interest rates?
- Will housing continue its upward trend or has it already run out of gas?
- Which regions are showing the strongest growth?
- What risks and wild cards can affect the upcoming season?
All three economists will take questions from the audience in the last half hour of the live presentations.
This complimentary broadcast, sponsored by Reed Construction Data, is open to everyone. All who register can download the presentation slides and view the archived presentation, when available after the live broadcast. AIA members who attend the live broadcast are eligible to receive 1.5 AIA CEU credits.