The Ace RAPWrangler recycling systems produce an even reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) size for introduction to drum mixers or batch plants, shredding RAP from football-size chunks to suitable gradations as small as an inch or less.
- Processes RAP at a rate of up to 250 tph
- Designed to eliminate the need for off-site precrushing of recyclable asphalt products
- Available in three sizes to meet users' tonnage and site requirements
- Single rugged gearbox
- Powered by a 30-hp or 50-hp TEFC motor
- Can be belt driven or direct drive