Astec New Generation HMA storage silos are designed to store mix for four days without loss of mix quality.
- Can be used as conventional surge bins during uninterrupted production or for long-term storage
- 12 inches of insulation at top of silos; six inches of insulation along the cylinder; four inches of insulation at the cone
- Cone design is insulated with electric heating blanket
- Fully enclosed, insulated batcher with manual grease seal
- Oil-heated discharge gate
- Steeply sloped sidewalls in silos with 66° cone angle for Mass Flow (first in, first out) discharge