Atlas Copco TEX 10 Pick Hammer
- The TEX 10 pneumatic pick hammer features a long piston stroke and relatively low impact frequency, making it an effective tool for light demolition and controlled chiseling of concrete and hard brick, especially close to walls and in confined spaces.
- Weighs 23.6 lb.
- 19.8 in. long
- Accepts a 7/8- by 3 1/4-in. standard hex-shaped tool shank
- Features a kick-latch retainer for quick and easy tool changing on the job
- Requires 36 cfm of air
- Delivers a maximum impact frequency of 1,350 bpm
- Slim profile and lightweight design enhance m aneuverability and ease of operation
- Slim silencer reduces sound levels to 103 dB