- Superior, stress absorbing polymerization of all road construction asphalts has been achieved. Utilizing an aerospace reactor innovation known by the acronym PRIME, ground tire rubber (GTR) is permutated into a sub-micron, SBS/PB hybrid exhibiting compliance with SHRP performance standards but with noticeable improvement in long-term heat and mechanical stability as compared with SBS modified asphalts, at a lower cost. PMA utilizing the hybridized P2GTR within PG specified HMA, chip seals, slurry seals, seal coat, no-track tack coats, and rejuvenating surface sealants yield results which are tougher, longer lasting, and remain black for many years.
- Carbonyte Systems Inc.
PRIME Plex P2GTR
Product From Carbonyte Systems Inc.
PRIME Plex P2GTR
Expand for more details on this Product
- Product From Specialty Asphalt Product Inc.
The Mini Plate Compactor from Specialty Asphalt Products features a special vibrator weight design that balances the compactor through the range of rotation.
- One handle with vibration isolation
- Max vibration speed: 7,000 rpm, adjusted by a knob on the throttle
- Product From Star Inc.
Star Macro-Flex is a polymeric-latex additive for refined tar based sealcoatings.
- Meets FAA P-627,62
- Faster drying times
- Performance boosting for longer lasting application
- Increased toughness and flexibility
- Product From Star Inc.
Star Spectrum is a new generation of acrylic-polymer based sealcoating. Free of refined tar or asphalt binders.
- Vibrant bright colors that resist fading and weathering
- Fast drying
- Easy to apply
- Durable, flexible and tough
- Product From Hitek Equipment, Inc.
The Pavijet turns a skid-steer or compact loader into a paving machine capable of laying hot or cold asphalt, concrete, millings, gravel and sand.
- Retractable hydraulic screed works in tight spaces
- Provides variable paving widths from 7.87 in. to 74.80 ft.
- Product From Dickson Industries Inc
The new Road Pro 6200 HD features the Impacts S1200 shot blasting head producing a 47-in. blast width.
- John Deere 225 hp diesel engine
- Optional tooling packages include flail grinders, milling cutters, diamond blades or brushes for line removal, slot cutting for recessed markers, diamond sawing for inlay tape, plunge cuts for snow plowable markers and shot blasting for surface preparation in areas that ban line grinding
- Product From VSS Macropaver - Division of Reed International
The VSS Macropaver 12B truck-mounted slurry/microsurfacing machine offers an average output of 3 to 4 tpm.
- 12-cubic-yard maximum aggregate capacity
- EZ-OP Monitoring System included
- Hydraulic fail-safe automatic materials sequencing
- Product From Vactor Mfg Co
Vactor's HXX Prodigy vacuum excavator is a lightweight, mid-sized unit for mounting on a 33,000-lb. GVW truck chassis. Its control system is identical to that used on the Vactor's full-sized HXX HydroExcavator
- Product From Caterpillar Paving Products
The RM-300 is capable of both full depth reclamation and soil stabilization.
- Cat C11 engine with ACERT Technology
- Optional attachments, such as a sliding operator's station, pressurized cab, automatic depth control, four mode steering, rear wheel-assist and two redesigned rotors with increased cutting depth capacity that provide better gradation and versatility
- Product From Bergkamp Inc
The SP5, SP8 and SPT Spray Injection Patchers from Bergkamp come with an exclusive dual-chamber aggregate hopper that allows users to apply two grades of aggregate for more efficient repair of deeper potholes. A version with automatic operations from the truck cab is available in addition to manual operations from the ground in front of the truck. The trailer-mounted SPT patcher is manually controlled.
- Product From Multiquip Inc.
- 500 gallon polypropylene water tank mounted on a DOT approved double-axle trailer
- Integrated baffles in the water tank reduce water movement in the tank during highway transport
- Tank is filled through a 2" diameter steel pipe with the Quick Disconnect (QD) coupler or via the vented 12" diameter fill port