The 800 Series features Tier III-certified electronically controlled engines that deliver a stronger throttle response, improved cold-start capability and reduced noise.
- 845 DHP (dual horsepower) maintains horsepower range required for fine grading, while providing a 14% increase for tough conditions
- 205-net-hp 865 VHP (variable horsepower) allows horsepower to be matched to the application
- 885 includes a fully electronically controlled Cummins Tier III-certified engine
- One-piece hoods provide complete access to the engine and cooling package, while providing ground-line maintenance checks
- Front articulation joint provides visibility to the moldboard