The 3.5- to 5.5-metric ton D-Series mini excavators feature enhanced stability, a redesigned work-tool coupler, load-sensing hydraulics and 30- to 47-hp Tier IV Interim engines.
- Zero (303.5D CR and 304D CR) and compact radius (305D CR and 305.5D CR) tailswing designs
- 9.5- to 11.33-ft. digging depths with standard arm
- Independent-swing boom allows digging next to walls and obstructions
- Pin-grabber-type coupler with optional hydraulic operation
- Standard two-mode auxiliary-hydraulic system