Form-A-Drain is a combination concrete footing form system, foundation drainage system and radon reduction system for residential basement applications.
- Vinyl lineal sections are used to form the footing, then remain permanently in place after the concrete is poured
- Collects groundwater and transports it to a sump pit or a drainage pipe going to the outside; radon gas is also collected and safety evacuated through a separate vent pipe.
- Avilabe in sizes 4 in., 6 in., 8 in. and 10 in.
- Manufactured from 100% pre- and post-consumer PVC
- Reduces jobsite waste by eliminating the need to install, remove and dispose of footing forms