The truck-mounted DuraMaxx by Durapatcher turns pothole and distressed pavement patching into a one-person operation.
- Utilizes spray injection technology
- Incorporates 7-yd. aggregate hopper box, high-volume blower and heated emulsion tank
- Cab-mounted controls include a joystick for boom positioning
- Boom folds flush with front bumper when not in use
- Separate 80-hp John Deere diesel engine provides direct drive to the blower
- Aggregate feed system works via gravity and venturi effect to supply various size aggregate to the nozzle for 100% emulsion coating