- The C6 four-wheel-drive and four-wheel-steer loader comes equipped with auxiliary hydraulics and a quick-release system capable of accepting skid-steer attachments and implements.
- 52-hp Yanmar diesel engine
- Easy to operate hydrostatic drive
- Four-wheel steering
- 25-gpm optional oil flow for attachments
- Cab or canopy versions
C6 Wheel Loader
Product From Coyote Loader Sales Inc.
Coyote C6 Wheel Loader
Expand for more details on this Product
- Product From JOHN DEERE
A foot lower than other compact John Deere wheel loaders, the new 204K and 304K use rigid front and rear axles to keep their height down to 8 ft. Their lower center of gravity improves stability and the machines' tipping-load limit. Ten degrees of frame oscillation helps smooth some of the rough terrain.
- Product From Terex Corporation
The latest TL120 compact wheel loader is powered by a 101-hp four-cylinder turbo diesel Tier 4i Deutz engine with intercooler, providing this 16,653-lb. model with approximately 16 percent more power and 90 percent lower exhaust emissions than its predecessor.
- Product From JCB Americas
JCB's compact wheeled loading shovels show off the new generation appearance with a single piece hood, new cab and a full-color LCD monitor with intuitive menu system for real-time information.
- Clutch disconnect on service brake pedal reduces fuel
- Product From New Holland Construction - CNH
New Holland's W50 B TC and W80B TC (high speed) compact wheel loaders come standard with a universal, hydraulic quick coupler that allows them to handle skid-steer attachments. A new boom design uses a single lift cylinder and single bucket cylinder.
- Product From Avant Tecno USA Inc.
The Avant 640 compact loader features dual speed with two-speed drive motors with a top speed of 14 mph in second gear, compared to the 635 model that tops out at 9 mph.
- Rated operating capacity: 2,700 lb.
- Product From Wacker Neuson Corporation
The 550 compact wheel loader features a four-wheel-steer system for greater maneuverability and a rigid frame design that produces optimal stability.
- 47-hp Tier 4i diesel engine
- Straight tipping load of 4,365 lbs. with a maximum bucket pin height of 10 ft.
- Product From Takeuchi Mfg
The 12,600-lb. TW80 wheel loader is engineered to be rugged, durable and powerful while providing mobility and stability.
- 15,287-lb. bucket breakout force
- 76-net-hp Deutz TD2011 oil-cooled diesel engine
- Product From Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas Inc.
Boasting a total 9.2-second cycle time, the lightweight, compact HL730-9 comes in Tool Master (TM) and Extend Reach (XTD) configurations for specialized applications.
- Electronically controlled Cummins QSB4.5 Tier 3 engine offers Power, Standard or Econo engine modes for enhanced fuel economy
- Product From Caterpillar - Cat
Caterpillar added a "2" to its H Series compact wheel loaders with the change to new emissions-compliant engines, upgrading the loaders with a revised loader control valve, standard pilot joystick levers and simplified auxiliary hydraulic connections. The 75-hp Cat C3.3B diesel engine improves torque rise and peak torque, for faster response to operator demand, in the 906H2 and 907H2. The engine has been rotated 180 degrees in all three models, including the 908H2, offering ground-level access for all regular service and maintenance points. The new loader valve allows the operator to simultaneously work the auxiliary circuit while operating the loader arms. The skid-steer-style quick coupling and high-flow hydraulic option reduces the number of connections on the loader arms to three self-venting fittings.
- Product From Kawasaki Construction Machinery of America Corp.
The .78-cu.-yd. 42ZV-2 and 1.18-cu.-yd. 45ZV-2 feature a standard hydraulic quick coupler, third spool hydraulics and Kubota Tier 4 interim emissions-compliant engines.
- Electronically controlled Hydrostatic powertrain