Equipped with a low-maintenance, 31-hp Kubota turbo diesel engine, the SK650 directs 20 net hp to the attachment for greater performance capability.
- Larger capacity fuel (8 gal.) and hydraulic tanks mounted on the outside of the frame
- Foot pedal auxiliary control enables attachments to be driven by foot, freeing hands to control depth and ground speed
- Quick-disconnect attachment fittings
- Attachment-level indicator mounted to the attachment lift frame
- Float section on auxiliary valve enables use of attachments that follow the contour of the ground