- FLECO Root Grapples are multi-dimensional attachments suitable for separating debris, rock and dirt, as well as piling and loading materials.
- Measures 72 in. wide with nine tines
- Lower bar design for easy backfilling
- Dual independent hydraulic cylinders with cylinder enclosures
- Universal-style hookup
- Can handle uneven loads
- PRE 1487
- FLECO Root Grapple
- FLECO Attachments now offers root grapples for skid-steer loaders.
- Gusseted top clamp with guard-protected dual hydraulic cylinders
- Wear-resistant steel construction
- Backframe design for better clearance for hydraulic hoses
- Sizes range from 60- to 84-in. wide
- Available for skid-steer loaders with universal-style hookup
Skid Steer Grapple
From Fleco Attachments
Product From Fleco Attachments
FLECO Skid Steer Root Grapple
Expand for more details on this Product
- Product From Northshore Manufacturing Inc.
Builtrite Trash Handling/Sorting Grapples now include heavy-duty cylinder shrouds and abrasion-resistant, bolt-on wear bars on the grapple edges.
- Two models for 13- to 25-ton excavators/material handlers
- Product From Paladin Construction Group
The 175-lb. Bradco Hardscape Grapple by Paladin Attachments can be mounted on skid-steer loaders, compact tool carriers and compact tractors for quick and easy handling of hardscape materials.
- Lifts up to 1,500 lbs. with a clamp force of 1,525 lbs.
- Product From Bradco, The Major - Paladin
Paladin Attachments partnered with Star Hill Solutions Inc. in introducing the new Bradco Jawz Grabbing Tools to provide a quick, easy, and eco-friendly way to remove invasive trees and shrubs, complete with roots, reducing the need for herbicides, burning, or cutting tools.
- Product From Worksaver Inc.
The ETG-26 dual tine grapple rake is suited for piling, loading brush and handling other materials while leaving dirt behind.
- Designed for use on 30- to 80-hp front loaders or skid steers with a universal attaching system
- Product From Brokk Inc.
The G50 grapple attachment has a 17.3-in. jaw opening, is easy to handle and operate and provides optimal clamping, prying and breakout force.
- Suited for soft demolition, separation and sorting inside of structures
- Product From Daniel Mfg, Inc.
The Mega Beak allows the operator to maintain a constant grip on material while utilizing the excavator's full range of motion.
- 57-in. jaw opening
- 39-in. fork width and 48-in. fork length
- Provides increased visibility and load capacity
- Product From CEAttachments
Designed to handle objects varying in size and shape, these grapples are the well suited for use in demolition and forestry applications.
- Remove large rocks, brush and debris of all sizes
- Set of ears welded to the excavator enables the operator to use the bucket curl cylinder to close the grapple
- Product From Gensco Equipment Company
The Grapner multipurpose bucket/grab is designed for use on truck-mounted cranes.
- Handles loose material, plus can be used to excavate when suspended from a hydraulic boom
- Allows "reach" for remote digging
- Product From Lowe Manufacturing Incorporated
The model G-72 grapple is designed for strength and more useful loading.
- Premium hydraulic cylinders, hoses, and fittings
- Four-sided protection of cylinder rods
- Fully enclosed grapple clamps
- Solid back plate
- Product From Aim Attachments
These skid-steer grapple rakes feature a gusseted top clamp with guard-protected dual hydraulic cylinders, plus durable, wear-resistant steel construction.
- Widths from 60 to 84 in.
- Backframe design provides better clearance for hydraulic hoses