General Equipment 240 Hole Digger with GX35 engine
General Equipment announces it will now use the Honda GX35 engine in its 240 hole diggers.
The 240 Hole Diggers utilize the Honda GX35, a four-stroke, air-cooled, 35.8-cubic-centimeter-displacement engine that provides 1.3 net hp.
- Maximum drilling torque of 50 ft.-lbs.
- Digs holes up to 8 in. in diameter with a standard auger digging depth of 30 in.
- 15-in. plain-tube extension can be used to increase digging depth when required
- Comfort Zone handle maximizes operator strength while minimizing kickback
- Can be operated and stored in any position without service issues