- Manitowoc Crane's Grove GTK1100 consists of a wheeled mobile carrier with a vertical telescopic mast and a telescopic luffing boom at its top.
- Vertical tower unit consists of a six-section telescopic mast that extends up to 266 ft.
- 459-ft. maximum lift height when fully extended
- Initial tests indicate a 77-ton load capacity to heights of 394 ft.
- Four spreaders at top of mast attach by pendant links to four outriggers at base for stability
- Can be transported to the site with as few as four trailers