- Highland offers three HMA plant paint systems.
- System #1 offers high quality heat protection and durability for abrasive working environments
- System #2 places HiTemp paint where you need it most -- in hot spots -- and economizes in other areas
- System #3 features dry-fall paint which eliminates paint overspray damage
HiTemp dry-fall paint
Product From Highland International
Expand for more details on this Product
- Product From Bomag Americas Inc.
BOMAG expands its cold milling product range by offering the new rear rotor design BM -35 Series.
- Three new models: BM1000/35, BM1200/35, and BM1300/35
- Unique BMS 15 interchangeable holder system uses a single bolt for holder retention and requires a low tightening torque of 75 ft.-lb.
- Product From Wirtgen America
Wirtgen's W 250i cold milling machine is designed for removal of carriageway pavements at full depth in one pass.
- Fuel-saving drive concept with two diesel engines
- 991-hp Tier 4 Interim engine
- Automatic parallel machine alignment using PTS
- Product From Specialty Asphalt Product Inc.
The Mini Plate Compactor from Specialty Asphalt Products features a special vibrator weight design that balances the compactor through the range of rotation.
- One handle with vibration isolation
- Max vibration speed: 7,000 rpm, adjusted by a knob on the throttle
- Product From Star Inc.
Star Macro-Flex is a polymeric-latex additive for refined tar based sealcoatings.
- Meets FAA P-627,62
- Faster drying times
- Performance boosting for longer lasting application
- Increased toughness and flexibility
- Product From Star Inc.
Star Spectrum is a new generation of acrylic-polymer based sealcoating. Free of refined tar or asphalt binders.
- Vibrant bright colors that resist fading and weathering
- Fast drying
- Easy to apply
- Durable, flexible and tough
- Product From Hitek Equipment, Inc.
The Pavijet turns a skid-steer or compact loader into a paving machine capable of laying hot or cold asphalt, concrete, millings, gravel and sand.
- Retractable hydraulic screed works in tight spaces
- Provides variable paving widths from 7.87 in. to 74.80 ft.
- Product From Dickson Industries Inc
The new Road Pro 6200 HD features the Impacts S1200 shot blasting head producing a 47-in. blast width.
- John Deere 225 hp diesel engine
- Optional tooling packages include flail grinders, milling cutters, diamond blades or brushes for line removal, slot cutting for recessed markers, diamond sawing for inlay tape, plunge cuts for snow plowable markers and shot blasting for surface preparation in areas that ban line grinding
- Product From VSS Macropaver - Division of Reed International
The VSS Macropaver 12B truck-mounted slurry/microsurfacing machine offers an average output of 3 to 4 tpm.
- 12-cubic-yard maximum aggregate capacity
- EZ-OP Monitoring System included
- Hydraulic fail-safe automatic materials sequencing
- Product From Vactor Mfg Co
Vactor's HXX Prodigy vacuum excavator is a lightweight, mid-sized unit for mounting on a 33,000-lb. GVW truck chassis. Its control system is identical to that used on the Vactor's full-sized HXX HydroExcavator
- Product From Caterpillar Paving Products
The RM-300 is capable of both full depth reclamation and soil stabilization.
- Cat C11 engine with ACERT Technology
- Optional attachments, such as a sliding operator's station, pressurized cab, automatic depth control, four mode steering, rear wheel-assist and two redesigned rotors with increased cutting depth capacity that provide better gradation and versatility