The single-sheave boom tip design with a reduced profile allows for added reach in tight quarters.
A polyethylene hydraulic reservoir reduces weight and the chance of contamination.
The enhanced 2003i, 3203i, 4004i and 6006i electric telescopic cranes feature a single-sheave boom tip design with a reduced profile for added reach in tight quarters.
- Maximum horizontal reach ranges from 6 ft. 6 in. to 22 ft. and capacity ranges from 2,000 lbs. (8,000 ft.-lbs. ) to 6,000 lbs. (38,000 ft.-lbs.)
- Hydraulic power unit includes a lightweight polyethylene reservoir
- Updated pin design improves the reliability of the pin retention system
- More compact tethered remote control
- All models compatible with Dominator mechanics trucks