The zero tailswing 8080 delivers a 13-ft. 10-in. dig depth and a bucket breakout force of 11,240 lbf.
- Kingpost allows boom to move left and right independently of the cab
- Boom offset at an angle for easy digging up against a wall
- 57.6-hp Tier II-compliant, liquid-cooled diesel engine
- Maximum travel speed of 3.9 mph and two-speed auto shift-down system
- Advanced Management System with standard, light and heavy digging modes
- Dual-pattern servo controls, servo foot pedals and hand levers to control track operation