The 672D, 772D and 872D six-wheel-drive graders and 670D, 770D and 870D tandem-drive graders offer several optional enhancements, including a mid-mount scarifier and integrated grade control package.
- Low-speed precision mode and differential front steering on all-wheel-drive models
- Blade pull ranges from 28,200 to 43,760 lbs.
- 185- to 245-hp Powertech engines
- Event-based shifting transmission
- Pressure-compensated load-sensing hydraulics and low-effort hydraulic controls
- Optional cruise control