Kaeser M26 Mobilair
- The M26 Mobilair portable compressor delivers up to 92 cfm at 100 psig.
- Non-scratch, dent and temperature-resistant molded polymer shell
- Sigma Profile airend
- Heavy-duty Kubota diesel engine
- Anti-frost control with thermostatically controlled combination valve to protect and extend tool life
- Canopy allows quick access to components and reduces noise levels
- Lightweight Design
- Kaeser Compressors' new M26 Mobilair portable compressor offers a non-scratch, dent- and temperature-resistant molded polymer shell. Unit delivers up to 90 cfm at 100 psig. Standard features include the Sigma Provile airend, Kubota diesel engine and an instrument and lighting package. The M26 also features the patent-pending anti-frost control, which is a thermostatically controlled combination valve that protects and extends construction tool life.