The air-operated ramp allows equipment to easily transition from the lower to upper decks on Landoll's 900 Series Traveling Tail trailer.
The 900 Series Traveling Tail Trailer features a newly redesigned air-operated upper deck ramp and a longer, 70.5-in. ramp which reduces the load angle to 11.5 degrees. Lowered load angles allow the operator to safely load low-clearnace equipment on the uppder deck without "high centering".
- Available in 35- or 50-ton capacities
- Tandem or triple axle versions with 12-, 14- or 15-ft. tail lengths
- Features one hydraulic control for three hydraulic operations
- Four beam positive cambered frame design with undercarriage supporting the tail section
- Includes 25,000-lb. axles, a centralized grease system, apitong wood-covered tail with a 24,000-lb. lift capacity and a double-drop option that drops the deck by 8 in.