Leica Geosystems' TruView and Cyclone PUBLISHER software modules open the value of rich, as-built point cloud data to construction professionals with tools that make publishing and viewing/measuring point clouds easy.
- Using them is similar to publishing and reading PDF files, with no formal training required.
- TruView, used in conjunction with Cyclone PUBLISHER, is freeware to view and measure detailed laser scan point clouds without having to be a laser scanning, CAD or 3D expert
- Publishes as-built or topographic point clouds and images in a user-friendly, panoramic viewing format.
- Published point cloud data can be posted to the Web for immediate viewing or saved on local files, CDs or FTP sites
- With TruView you can view, zoom or pan over point clouds naturally and intuitively
- Using a simple "panoramic" viewer approach, you can see High-Definition Survey point clouds on the computer screen just as if you were standing where the laser scanner captured the scan data
- Simple controls let you rotate the view as if you were turning, raising or lowering your head"